We take pride in each and every one of our pupils at the Academy, and know that they are equally proud to be wearing their Academy badge on their uniforms.
Our academy works very closely with Mansuri - Here you can purchase the Hobmoor Uniform, their nearest store is.
Mansuri Yew Tree Store, 163 Yew Tree Lane, Birmingham
B26 1AY, t: 0121 784 4230
We are also partnered with Tesco school uniform service. You can purchase the uniform online.
- White polo shirt – you can have the Academy logo on if you wish.
- Blue sweatshirt or cardigan with academy logo.
- Pupil parliament pupils can purchase burgundy jumpers with our Academy logo on and ‘Pupil Parliament’ embroidered on. These are only available at Mansuri.
- Grey or black shorts, trousers or skirt
- Black or white socks
- Smart, sensible black school shoes
- School book bag (with academy logo)
Blue and white gingham school summer dresses may be worn during the summer months
Plain blue, white or black headscarves can be worn. Mansuri offer headscarves with our Academy logo on in blue, black and white.
Book bags with the academy logo can be purchased from the main office for £5.00.
- White polo shirt for PE
- Black PE shorts or plain black tracksuit bottoms for PE
- Black PE plimsolls/pumps (not trainers)
Jewellery is not permitted, except for children with pierced ears, who may wear studs on those days when they do not have swimming or PE. Earrings must be removed for PE lessons. If a child’s ears have very recently been pierced, they may wear their studs if they are covered with tape by parents/carers, before they come to the academy. A normal watch may be worn once a child is able to use it correctly. This must be removed for PE lessons. Children with long hair should tie it up. This is essential for PE lessons.