A list of the Academy policies can be found below, with links to the policy document.
- Anti-Bullying Policy
- Behaviour for Learning Policy
- Behaviour Policy Appendix
- Charging and Remissions Policy
- Complaints Policy
- Equality Policy
- Exclusions Policy
- Medical Treatment of Students Policy
- Parent & Carers' Code of Conduct Policy
- Safeguarding Policy
- Safer Recruitment Policy
- SEND Policy
- Staff Code of Conduct Policy
- Whistle-blowing Policy
- Peer on Peer abuse
- Working together to safeguard children 2018
If you require any paper copies of our policies or have any queries, please email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org
Oasis Community Learning has a duty of care to safeguard each and every young person and member of staff who is associated with our Academies.
Please see below the link to the Oasis Safeguarding Statement of Intent.